This Agreement controls your use of the WebSite and the goods and services involved. By using the WebSite and the goods and services, you understand that you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions contained herein.
Wallhogs and Autohogs are both entities of parent company SerKlin Enterprises, Inc.Copyright of Print Designs, Liability Exemptions
SerKlin Enterprises, Inc. is committed to the appropriate and legal use of the intellectual property of others, and we require our users to behave similarly. Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs and written and other materials that appear on the Wallhogs or Autohogs Sites (collectively the "Contents") are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by SerKlin Enterprises, Inc.
(1) SerKlin Enterprises, Inc. has the sole discretion to reject any order that it considers libelous, defamatory, obscene, profane (according to standards established by the FCC), portraying irresponsible use of alcohol or other substances, advocating persecution based on gender, age, race, disability or national origin, containing explicit sexual content or is otherwise inappropriate for Wallhogs/Autohogs production.
(2) You agree to not use Wallhogs/Autohogs Services to create any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any third party.
(3) The customer gives SerKlin Enterprises, Inc. the right of use for created and transmitted designs - this includes the right to print the design on the product. SerKlin Enterprises, Inc. does not retain the right to sell customer designs.
(4) SerKlin Enterprises, Inc. retains the right to use the design of a customer for advertising on the Wallhogs or Autohogs websites.
(5) By transmitting the design, the customer assures SerKlin Enterprises, Inc. that no rights of a third party are thereby violated. Any copyright violations are the full responsibility of the customer. The customer must insure that any designs in no way infringe the rights of third parties. SerKlin Enterprises, Inc. may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, discontinue and/or terminate the orders of users who may be repeat infringers of copyright violations.
(6) The customer will exempt SerKlin Enterprises, Inc. upon first request of all demands and requirements incurring from third-party rights violations. The customer must refund all arising costs of the defense and other damage to SerKlin Enterprises, Inc. SerKlin Enterprises, Inc. can demand advance payments of an estimated amount of the defense costs.
(7) The customer is required to give SerKlin Enterprises, Inc. immediate written notice of a claim of third-party rights violations.Copyright and Intellectual Property Agent for Notice
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes a copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise debased, please provide SerKlin Enterprises, Inc. with the following information:
(1) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(2) A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed upon;
(3) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site as well as the shop id found at the top of the url of the infringing party;
(4) The telephone number, address, and email address;
(5) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; or proof that you are the holder of the copyright of the material;
(6) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
SerKlin Enterprises, Inc. Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
Paul M. Conklin
c/o SerKlin Enterprises, Inc.
161 Old Route 30,Suite 12,
Greensburg, PA. 15601.
(866) 501 4881
(1) The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is Yorklyn, Delaware, USA. The supplier remains entitled to take legal action or institute other proceedings at the client's general place of jurisdiction. The legal relations between both parties are solely in line with the law of the State of Delaware, USA.
(2) The client will indemnify SerKlin Enterprises, Inc. from any claims and outstanding bills incurred in connection with any third-parties rights violation. The client will reimburse SerKlin Enterprises, Inc. all costs and expenses incurred in connection with attorney fees and other damages. The client is obliged to inform SerKlin Enterprises, Inc. forthwith in writing of any claim brought against the client due to a violation of third-parties rights, in connection with the content of the shop.Partial Nullity
(1) The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these terms and conditions will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of these terms and conditions, all of which will remain in full force and effect. In the case of partial nullity, both parties will preferably try to reach an agreement in order to replace the invalid or unenforceable provision. This also holds true for possible loopholes.
(2) SerKlin Enterprises, Inc. may use trustworthy third-parties to provide certain services for the management of the agreement. As a result, SerKlin Enterprises, Inc. may have to provide the third-parties with clients' personal data. The data provided is saved, processed and used by third-parties in accordance with the agreement. SerKlin Enterprises, Inc. partners are obliged to delete all data immediately after their part of the contract has been executed. SerKlin Enterprises, Inc. will not provide third-parties with any personal data for advertising purposes.Inquiries / Order Processing / Pricing
(1)SerKlin Enterprises, Inc. retains the right to refuse requests and orders that do not meet Wallhogs/Autohogs requirements.
(2) SerKlin Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to refuse orders from customers who are known as a credit risk or for whom the bank has not issued authorization.
(3) Prices are based on quantity and the type of blank item you select.
(4) Bulk order quantities are available by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with a detailed quote within 24 hours of your request.
(5) Turnaround time includes a 2-3 day production and quality assurance process.
(6) Order Confirmation
Following your order placement, you will receive two emails.
SerKlin Enterprises, Inc. accepts online payment via credit card and or electronic checks via PayPal. All payments sent electronically shall be securely transmitted using Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") technology. If you do not currently have a PayPal account please visit http://www.paypal.com to do so. It's FREE.........
Wallhogs/Autohogs will begin processing orders immediately upon verification that payment has been received.Shipment/Delivery Times
Turnaround times include a 2-5 day production and quality assurance process followed by a one to ten day USPS or UPS delivery time. Production times are quoted in “working days” which include Monday thru Friday. Delivery times are quoted in “real days” which include Monday thru Saturday.
Customers who are concerned about meeting deadlines should contact us at email@example.com. Expedited orders are available for a 50% rush charge.MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
We deliver high-quality products and services - and we do so with a full 30 day money back guarantee. If the custom products you receive differ materially from your original image, or if the goods are otherwise flawed, then you may return the custom goods for a full refund, within 30 days of receiving your custom order.
All we ask is that you notify Wallhogs/Autohogs to obtain an RTA number before returning any goods to ensure that your return is handled quickly and accurately.