This Agreement controls your use of the WebSite and the goods and services involved. By using the WebSite and the goods and services, you understand that you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions contained herein.
Wallhogs is committed to the appropriate and legal use of the intellectual property of others, and we require our users to behave similarly. Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs and written and other materials that appear on the Wallhogs Site (collectively the "Contents") are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by Wallhogs.
(1) Wallhogs has the sole discretion to reject any image that it considers libelous, defamatory, obscene, profane (according to standards established by the FCC), portraying irresponsible use of alcohol or other substances, advocating persecution based on gender, age, race, disability or national origin, containing explicit sexual content or is otherwise inappropriate for Wallhogs production.
(2) You agree to not use Wallhogs Service to create any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any third party.
(3) The photographers gives Wallhogs the right of use for created and transmitted designs this includes the right to print the design on the product. Wallhogs retains the right to sell photographers designs to end users and will not sell designs to other brokers or wholesalers/retailers.
(4) Wallhogs retains the right to use the design of an photographers for advertising on the Wallhogs website.
(5) By transmitting the design, the photographers assures Wallhogs that no rights of a third party are thereby violated. Any copyright violations are the full responsibility of the customer. The customer must insure that any designs in no way infringe the rights of third parties. Wallhogs may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, discontinue and/or terminate the photographers agreement of users who may be repeat infringers of copyright violations.
(6) The photographerss will exempt Wallhogs upon first request of all demands and requirements incurring from thirdparty rights violations. The photographers must refund all arising costs of the defense and other damage to Wallhogs. Wallhogs can demand advance payments of an estimated amount of the defense costs.
(7) The photographers is required to give Wallhogs immediate written notice of a claim of thirdparty rights violations.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes a copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise debased, please provide Wallhogs with the following information:
Wallhogs Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:By mail:
(1) The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is Yorklyn, Delaware, USA. The supplier remains entitled to take legal action or institute other proceedings at the client's general place of jurisdiction. The legal relations between both parties are solely in line with the law of the State of Delaware, USA.
(2) The client will indemnify Wallhogs from any claims and outstanding bills incurred in connection with any thirdparties rights violation. The client will reimburse Wallhogs all costs and expenses incurred in connection with attorney fees and other damages. The client is obliged to inform Wallhogs forthwith in writing of any claim brought against the client due to a violation of thirdparties rights, in connection with the content of the shop.
(1) The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these terms and conditions will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of these terms and conditions, all of which will remain in full force and effect. In the case of partial nullity, both parties will preferably try to reach an agreement in order to replace the invalid or unenforceable provision. This also holds true for possible loopholes.
(2) Wallhogs may use trustworthy thirdparties to provide certain services for the management of the agreement. As a result, Wallhogs may have to provide the thirdparties with clients' personal data. The data provided is saved, processed and used by thirdparties in accordance with the agreement. Wallhogs partners are obliged to delete all data immediately after their part of the contract has been executed. Wallhogs will not provide thirdparties with any personal data for advertising purposes.
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify you and may include but is not limited to your name, physical address or email address, phone number, type of hardware or software you use, credit card details, and other information required to provide you the product, service or support requested. We also collect information as you provide it to us. If you call customer service with concerns to an order, we will document all information you provide us. This can include changes to address, email, phone numbers, credit card information or other pertinent order related information. We also collect nonpersonal information from you, such as your browser type, URL's, your ISP, operating system and your IP address. This information cannot be easily used to identify you.
Personal information provided to us may be transferred worldwide within Wallhogs or to third parties providing services to Wallhogs including but not limited to across borders, from our country or collective area to other countries or collective areas around the world. Some of the ways in which we will use the personal information provided us include:
We will take reasonable steps to ensure any person or entity receiving personal information for the purposes described above, are obligated to protect the personal information on your behalf. By submitting your order to us, you consent to the use of your personal information as set forth above, and to the transfer of that data to those individuals or entities we engage to provide services in connection with your transaction.
Wallhogs will disclose your personal information directly to you upon your request; provided, however, that we may reject all or part of your request when:
Generally speaking we do not disclose your information to third parties without your consent. We do reserve the right to do so if it is necessary to the operation and continued growth of our company or to protect the rights of others.
We may disclose your Personal Information to prevent an emergency, to protect or enforce our rights, to protect or enforce the rights of a third party, or as required by law (including, without limitation, to comply with a subpoena or court order).
Wallhogs also employ other companies to provide services to us in connection with your transaction. We do use companies to process credit card payments, deliver packages, provide marketing aid, and analyze data. These organizations may have access to personal information as required to permit them to perform their obligations to us. In the event Wallhogs merges with another entity, is acquired by another entity, or enters into a business combination with another entity, Wallhogs may be required to disclose some or all of your personally identifiable information to that entity to continue serving you.
Wallhogs is not in the business of selling, trading or renting personal information. We will not use or share your personally identifiable information with others except those individuals or entities which have a business relationship with Wallhogs.
This site is not aimed to attract children and its objective is to not collect personal information from children. Anyone under the age of 13 should not use this website unless supervised by an adult. Wallhogs goal is to comply with applicable laws and regulations relating to collection and use of information from children, including the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of the United States.
Customers who purchase through Wallhogs system are shopping on a secure server which encrypts customer's credit card information and passwords. Wallhogs uses a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to encrypt your personal information and protect it from disclosure, destruction, modification, or use.
You can decide whether or not to provide your personal information to Wallhogs. However, if you do not provide personal information you may not be able to make purchases, enlist services or access certain offers or options that may be of benefit to you. At the time you provide your information, we will offer you the choice as to whether or not you wish to receive further communications about special offers, product information, newsletters or other messages. You can unsubscribe to any of our newsletters or special promotional mail at anytime by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wallhogs may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time. We will notify you of such amendments or changes by updating the Effective Date at the top of this Privacy Statement.